Happy birthday….to us!
We are so excited for today. It’s our one year anniversary! It’s hard to believe that it’s been a whole year since we launched Fit Approach. So much has happened in the last twelve months, and so much has stayed the same, too.
We met all sorts of wonderful women at our Blogher bootcamps
- We had a blast sweating pink and cheering on our friends at #NWM11
- We’ve gone through three website refreshes – all thanks to our fabulous designer, Sarah Kaplan.
- We sweated pink at Mermaid Runs throughout the bay area.
- We welcomed our very first Ambassador, the dancer and all-around rockstar Crista, in March. Since then, the program has expanded faster than we ever imagined: we’re proud to say that our ambassador community has grown to more than 150 endlessly supportive, extraordinarily successful, and wildly fun women.
- We had our first ambassador-hosted happy hour in San Francisco, thanks to the wonderful Dani Hall.
- Ambassador Cass suggested we start a race program—so we did! Want to #racepink? Click here for more information! The program includes #drinkpink wineglasses, thanks to a brilliant idea by Ambassador Michelle from Push Pump Progress.
In honor of our birthday, we’re re-opening the Ambassador program! We’ve been so blessed to have all of our wonderful Ambassadors come into our lives in the last couple of months, and we know there are tons more inspiring, funny, quirky, healthy people out there who would make a great addition to our ass-kicking community.
If you’re interested in becoming a Sweat Pink Ambassador, click here for more information.
Also in honor of our birthday, we’re wearing some pink birthday hats to our happy hour tonight in Charlotte. If you’re in #CLT, please join us at the Wooden Vine for pink drinks, celebrations, and socializing with fellow pink enthusiasts.
Thanks, everyone—readers, bootcampers, fans, ambassadors, and stalkers —for cheering us on through our first year. We’ve been so lucky to have you along the for the ride, and we can’t wait to sweat pink with you for years to come!