Happy Hump Day from New York!
We are finally here and so jazzed for so many reasons. Today we get to scout out our bootcamp location, stuff goody bags…oh and attend a winery tour courtesy of MindStream Academy (dedicated to helping #teensgetfit). Tomorrow we start off with a bang … at 6 am … hosting #SweatPink bootcamp prior to getting our conference on at #BlogHer12 where will get to meet with some awesome bloggers and be able to meet with all of our #SweatPink sisters! The next few days will be fun-filled and crazy busy with lots of fun BlogHer’ing events, brunching with the ladies, and…of course to #SweatPink! We will be putting on two bootcamps and handing out some serious SWAG in fun PINK TOTES filled with some of our favorite goodies from companies that we love!
Wello: If you haven’t heard of Wello, go check it out! Seriously, just do it. Wello allows you to be fit anywhere and everywhere through live video with a trainer. Basically Wello leaves you with no excuses to miss a sweat sesh. Since we LOVE Wello so much (and want you to love it too) we will be handing out FREE and discounted codes for a Wello session, in our cute pink tote bags!
If you’re not signed up for our #SweatPink #NYC bootcamp yet, get on it! We’d love for you come get your sweat on and score one our pink totes because inside you may just find goodies from Tisano Chocolate Tea, Rebootizer, bcalm, Ruddy Water, and Awesome Bars!
- We are obsessed with Tisano Chocolate Tea and have been huge supporters of this guilt free treat. Make sure you check them out on Facebook: TiscanoCacaoTea and follow them on Twitter: @TisanoTea
- And as you all probably already know, we just can’t get enough Awesome in our lives…or er, Awesome Bars! These nutrition packed energy bars are uber-delish and we think you’ll them too Check them out on Facebook: AwesomeBars, Follow them on Twitter: @AwesomeBars
- If you haven’t heard of Rebootizer, it’s the perfect way to get that quick fix we all need – whether too much BlogHer partying the night before, or even as recovery from an intensely fun #SweatPink Bootcamp workout. Make sure you like them on Facebook: RebootizerUSA, Follow them on Twitter: @REBOOTizerUSA
- If you want to be well, you need a little more bcalm in your life! Actually so do we. balm is a lightly carbonated, super refreshing wellness drink that contains natural ingredients to help you reduce stress. It also comes in a super stinking cute can! Make sure you like them on Facebook: drinkbcalm, Follow them on Twitter: @bcalm
- And of course if we’re going to #sweatpink, we’re all going to want to #smellpink as well which is why we are really excited about these awesome towelettes we discovered from a company called Ruddy Water. Blushed, are perfume scented towelettes, light and refreshing and oh so perfect post-gym! Follow the creator of Blushed on Twitter @RuddyWaterCo
- For those of you trying to green it up a little bit, we’re thrilled to offer SkinnyBits - made from 100% spirulina algae, and containing no chlorella, they will help you curb snack cravings and keep you healthy inside and out. Find them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter: @Skinnybits_
If this wasnt enough to get you all signed up for our #SweatPink #NYC Bootcamps, hopefully the chance to run, sweat, jump and play with Jamie and Alyse is — come on, you know you want to come and #SweatPink in Bryant Park. Oh, and did we mention we’ll be showing off and giving away4 iHealth Wireless Scales? Um, be there.