Happy Hump Day! It is almost the weekend (half way there), how have you worked up a sweat this week?
I took the AFAA group exercise exam on Sunday, and am officially AFAA certified. WOOT! As a group exercise instructor, I am especially thrilled to share about the new fitness tech company, fitmob! fitmob is an authentic fusion of fitness, community and technology. fitmob combines the power of community with the convenience of a mobile platform to create a fun, affordable and rewarding workout experience in your neighborhood. It’s a new fitness movement with YOU at the center.
fitmob has a few different style of workouts that its members can take part in:
1. Mob Exclusive Classes - fun and challenging workouts with top trainers in the Bay Area. The workouts range from indoor/outdoor, morning/afternoon/night, and come in all different varieties.
Sweat Pink and fitmob hosted a networking event for Sweat Pink Ambassadors this month at fitmob HQ, kicking off our partnership with a fun and energizing Mob Exclusive workout, delicious food, and awesome fitmob swag. It was a blast!
2. Passport - fitmob has partnered with over 75 studios in the Bay Area to expand their class options, offering an “All You Can Sweat” passport. They’ve found the best studios and allow Passport members to take unlimited classes for only $99 / month. I’m excited to travel around SF, trying out the different studios this month! You can sign up for Passport here: http://bit.ly/goldenbbfitmob
3. MobTribes – shared personal training that is affordable, fun, and all about obtaining results. The group can range from 2-6 people and is matched with a top trainer, handpicked by fitmob. The group meets at a convenient location, 2 times per week, for 6 consecutive weeks. For more details, you can visit here: https://www.fitmob.com/tribes
So…how do you sign up for fitmob?!
1. Go to http://bit.ly/goldenbbfitmob today!
2. Enter your email address OR download the fitmob app to sign up (itunes).
3. Enter your credit card information – you will not be charged until you select a pricing package such as Mob Exclusive, Passport, or Mob Tribes.
Now for the giveaway (queue the drum roll)!
*Enter below for your chance to win a $50 gift card to Lorna Jane, sponsored by fitmob and Sweat Pink. Note: extra bonus entries for signing up for fitmob and tweeting a message!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Get mobbing, folks!
This post was sponsored by Fit Approach and fitmob. All opinions are my own.